Interstate Removals – Sydney to the Gold Coast
Moving interstate is always a difficult task but a few good reasons to move to the Gold Coast over the next 12 months may give you food for thought.
Housing prices on the Gold Coast are predicted to rise 15% over the next 3 years but quite slowly over the next 12 months. This growth is slower than Sydney which means you can sell in Sydney and take a profit but buy cheaply on the Gold Coast with fantastic opportunities for capital gain over the next 3 years.
Why would you move to the Gold Coast if you couldn’t find work though? Well here’s the icing on the cake. Between now and 2018 major construction on facilities for Commonwealth games will be done. Added to this there is major remodelling planned for both pacific Fair Shopping Centre and the Gold Coast Turf Club. This could mean a sea change could turn into a good career move as well. Strong growth in the rental market is predicted from the middle of 2014 as workers move to the area to take up the construction jobs so your good capital investment may just become a future income stream as well.
Planning an interstate move to the Gold Coast has never looked so good. Real-estate agents suggest the best suburbs to enjoy are areas on the northern side of the Gold Coast such as Pacific Pines, Varsity Lakes, Mudgeeraba, Runaway Bay, Coomera, Ashmore and Arundel. Not only are these the prime suburbs to live in they also show great potential for capital growth.
Around 500,000 people call the Gold Coast home and it’s only an hour’s commute to Brisbane. Unlike Brisbane it’s located on the coast and has fantastic beaches, and is surrounded by hinterlands, mountains and national parks. Attractions include Surfers Paradise, Tambourine Mountain and spectacular sea life and wildlife. Theme parks include Movie World, Wet N Wild, Sea World, White Water World, Dreamworld and Currumbin Whildlife Sanctuary. For those of us that like our walks to include shops and coffee, the Gold Coast has some of the best shopping in Australia.
Now that you have the reason why you should relocate to the Gold Coast I can tell you how. When planning an Interstate Removal it is imperative to have professional help from a company with a good reputation and years of experience moving interstate. There are lots of companies doing cheap backloads between Sydney and the Gold Coast but that doesn’t mean you will get value for money or that you will get the move done without grief. Do your homework and choose a professional removalist with references you can validate. If you expect a delay between moving out of your Sydney home and moving into your new home on the Gold Coast it’s a good idea to use a removalist that performs interstate removals with modules. This will save you on both moving and storage costs and your goods will arrive in the same condition they left you in.
Contact the Acrobat Removals office staff for helpful advice on planning to move interstate from Sydney to the Gold Coast and check out our blog which includes a helpful moving interstate checklist. for more information on moving interstate using Module Furniture Removals click on our Module Furniture Storage page button and get an obligation free quote.
- How to Declutter Your Life
- How to Choose the Right Removalist
- Advice For Moving Day On Settlement Day
- What You Need To Do Before Your Removal Team Arrives
- 10 Easy Tips To De-stress Your Move
- Moving Interstate: Things you need to know.
- 7 Ways to Save Money When Moving House
- The 7 Benefits of Module Storage with Acrobat
- Storage Modules Versus Other Methods of Storage
- De-clutter Your Life (Through the eyes of a woman)
- Moving On The Cheap = Damages + Injuries & No Friends
- 6 Reasons Storage Modules can Make Your Life Easier.
- Interstate Removals – Sydney to the Gold Coast
- The Difference Between Cheap and More Expensive Removalists
- Moving Office Checklist
- To Do List: Before you move into your new home.
- Acrobat Removals – Sharing the Road
- Moving Interstate Checklist
- Module Storage, it’s a no-brainer!
- Archive Storage; The Acrobat Solution
- THE 2 “P” WORDS TO REMEMBER LEADING UP TO YOUR MOVE
- How to Chose a Removalist
- Storage Needs for Apartment Living
- Preparing Your Whitegoods for Removal
- Selecting The Best Newcastle Removalist
- The Stress of Moving
- The Way I Used to Move
- Re-discovering Newcastle
- Packing Tips for Moving Home